• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 3 way Banner Stand!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just started working with these stands, pretty cool and very easy to put together. Sell price is about $50, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20171101_150401 (2).jpg
    20171101_150401 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 595

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We have 500 coming in and have sold about 150 so far in less than a week, we are taking pre-orders as of now.

ams

I am working with a mall with some hanging interior banners, these may be a good seller. I am interested. Right now their banners are 4' X 9' can you go wider?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Mr.bigfish...with due respect i need to know the banner + stand price.
Thanks

Sir, I don't do printing, I supply the equipment and materials. I can supply the stands for $50 and you would have to make the prints yourself or buy them from one of the shops in here.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Interesting concept. Do you have any more pictures of the corners & hardware?

Are you set up to ship these to Canada....? :)

I just got mine yesterday and I will snap some shots up close today. It's a really cools stand and I'm using it for our booth for sure. Yes we can ship to Canada also

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I am working with a mall with some hanging interior banners, these may be a good seller. I am interested. Right now their banners are 4' X 9' can you go wider?

I would imagine I could go wider, but we are going to start with this one size and see how it does first.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You could use any of your standard non curl materials for the nicer look or you could use cheap banner for a 1 day type event. You could also use fabric if you wanted to.