• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Blockout Layflat Material for Banner Stands or POP UPS for LATEX

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Gans Ink is happy to introduced two new blockout, lay-flat latex and inkjet printable materials that have a gray back coating for additional opacity: Gans Ink & Supply 11 Mil Blockout Gloss and Gans Ink & Supply 11 Mil Blockout Matte are Water-Resistant with Microporus coating.

Either material can be used as a cost-effective alternative to the typical polyester inkjet materials for trade show and in-store point-of-purchase graphics, as well as long-term indoor banners and short-term outdoor banners.

The best thing about the new blockout, layflat materials are that they're priced so you can use them for just about any type of display graphics applications.

These water-resistant materials have a bright-white inkjet-receptive microporus coating that gives additional color and contrast. The new blockout, layflat materials are compatible with LATEX and AQUEOUS inkjet printers.
The new blockout, layflat Gloss material is available in 36”x75', 36"x100', 50"x75', 50"x100', 60"x75' and 60”x100’ rolls. The new blockout, layflat matte material is available in 36”x75’ and 60”x75’ For pricing information and to order, email me at jcormany@gansink.com or PM here.