• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new chrysler logo

ABPGraphics

Hi all - I am doing a sign for our Dodge dealership and they want the new Chrysler logo (see sample) - I can not find a decent logo anywhere - the dealership can't either - anyone know a source?

:toasting:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 77

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Regardless of what the dealer told you, the dealer has access to all approved logos with specs. If he can't supply it then you shouldn't mess with it.

ABPGraphics

I think the logo must just be too new and Corp. Chrysler has not been able to get it out there to their dealers yet

showcase 66

Call their corporate office. Explain what you are doing and tell them the dealer doesnt have the logo. They will either send you the file or send it to the dealer to get it to you. I had to do that for Ford a couple years ago.

GypsyGraphics

All the major car companies have corporate sites with media/advertising areas with their latest logos in high quality print resolution and usually native files as well. the individual dealerships each have their own access code or password. Sometimes the dealers don't even know about the media/advertising images available because their logos are so readily available elsewhere.

The newest logo WILL be there even if the dealer has not been sent the new logo file.

It's always best to use the file provided by corporate, even if you can find the logo on your own. As his advertiser you should be allowed access to the site. If not, he should go to the site himself a get the file for you. But i always find it's better to get it myself, saves the back and forth of them sending you JPG's when you wanted a native file. They're usually pretty clueless about what to send you, it's outta their job description.