• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Digital Catalog

NicMarKro

Maker of Weird Things
Looks great! I like that you included more descriptive verbiage than most - very helpful to see suggestions of end usage, etc.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looks great! I like that you included more descriptive verbiage than most - very helpful to see suggestions of end usage, etc.

I appreciate your feedback!! Yes, I think it is important to visualize applications, especially for the end user clients who simply do not know what is available.

IsItFasst

Looks great! There was a page of "interior fabric" where the lampshade text overlaps on my viewer. And I kinda find the Impact style font hard to read (on some pages) compared to a normal font but that's not the end of the world.

jimbug72

Very nice! I do like all of the descriptive info. I have to agree with IsItFasst on the impact looking font being difficult a bit to read, maybe replace it with a thinner condensed letter style like Helvetica Condensed. Also some of the paragraphs with the tight leading make reading a bit more difficult to read through IMHO. Maybe reduce the type size a point or two on those to leave you room to spread the lines out just a bit.

All in all I'd say it's a nice catalog with visual appeal. Especially for a first attempt!