• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New ehow article on building a UV Exposure Box <<L@@K>>

jgproducts

hello all.

After much putting off doing I finally finished my vacuum topped exposure box. Could not afford a high dollar one so decided to build my own. Could not find any really good plans so I took a bit from here and there and put them all together. It has a rubber sheet top and works great. Better than I had expected it to.
You can just make the bottom part and skip the vacuum top to save afew bucks. It is pretty easy to build with the right tools. I have $265 in it but it is a lot cheaper than a $1500 or so unit. Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5658060_build-screen-printing-exposure-box.html?shared=true

Joe
JG Products

d fleming

Excellent job! You will make a fine screenprinter. Necessity is most definitely the mother of invention.

jgproducts

Thanks

Thanks,
Actually just getting back into it to do some decal sheets for Rc cars. Just knew there was a cheaper route to take.
I hope it will be useful to some who need the help.
Joe

32bantum

In the last 8 years I have replaced most of my equipment with bigger and better. Over in the corner of my shop is a large osb box with a glass top and a pond liner over the top. You guessed it!! My exposure unit!! I'll match halftones with the best of them from process to simulated process. If it works...don't fix it.