• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Enhancements to Flexi's Artwork Approval Tool

deand_sai

Merchant Member
Due to popular demand, this week SAi added some enhancement to the Artwork Approval Tool in Flexi 12.

Now you can add your sign shop name, a reply-to email address, cc: and email signature to all of your artwork approval jobs.

To access these enhancements, log-in to your cloud account at saicloud.com and click on Account Settings on the top toolbar:

attachment.php

Watch this video for more details on how the artwork approval tool works in Flexi:

http://www.thinksai.com/View-Latest-Features

This tool is included in Flexi Designer, FlexiSIGN, FlexiPRINT, FlexiSIGN & Print and Flexi Subscriptions.

Attachments

• FlexiSign-artwork-approval-tool.jpg
    FlexiSign-artwork-approval-tool.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 293

FrankW

Hi Dean

I wasn't convinced about the approval tool in the beginning, but it starts being really useful with the possibilities you describe, as with the "show full size"-Button too.

Please, for the areas in the world who don't speak english, it would be useful to have a localized notification mail too (or just let the people edit strings). My Flexi is set to german language, the approval tool Website is in german too, but the notification mail is in english. My units are set to centimeters, the approval tool website shows inches.

Regards Frank from Switzerland :)

deand_sai

Merchant Member
Hi Frank, we are looking into the email translation now. As a work-around, you can email the customer's approval email you yourself, copy the link, and then send your own email to the customer. Not ideal, but it does give you total control over what email you send to your customers. The inches showing up in the approval window is a bug which is will be fixed.

FrankW

Hi Dean

Thank you for sending me the patch from last week, the approval tool now shows the units set in Flexi (I have tried centimeter and millimeter).