• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Flexi or Not

SilverScout

As soon as my building is completed my IT man is going to install my new computer on a wireless network and upgrade the software. My question is or will Flexi 10 work ok (no major bugs) with Windows 7. Right now I am using XP and Flexi 8.

jayhawksigns

We have 10 installed on a Win7 64 workstation for our rip and haven't experienced a hic-up. Might be more of an issue of getting drivers for your equipment then having a Flexi/Windows problems.

CS-SignSupply

Have a good base of clients using a similar setup. Early 10 had some
Issues but now with 10.0.3 out, tech calls have dropped dramatically.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

SilverScout

We have 10 installed on a Win7 64 workstation for our rip and haven't experienced a hic-up. Might be more of an issue of getting drivers for your equipment then having a Flexi/Windows problems.

I hope I say this right, because I have no computer savy. But my IT man told me because I wanted to increase my RAM to more than 4 gigabytes I would have to upgrade to Windows 7 64. So I am and then I decided to order Flexi Production Suite. (Flexi 10?) As for hardware issues, the IT man takes care of that so I never have to worry about it.