• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New girl on the block

aha!creative

I am the owner and sole operator of AHA! Creative. I parted ways with my previous business partner who ran most of this equipment and now I get to troubleshoot all of the problems that keep popping up! I am hoping you printer gurus can help me out with some of the problems along the way! Many thanks in advance!

Ali

TheSellOut

Welcome from "not so sunny" PANY!!! Love your business name...would also love to see the logo that goes along with it!!

aha!creative

Thanks for the warm welcome!

So far I like this place! Now if I could just get a helpful hint or two on how to fix my MUTOH!!! Of course, printing needs done yesterday but I can't get past an error about my waste tank! :( Hoping someone will reply on my thread over there.

Other than that, I LOVE being in the biz... and running my own shop is a blast!

Thank you for the welcome all! See ya around the boards!

aha!creative

My Mutoh is not registering the Waste Ink Bottle. Not sure why... Just can't get past an error message "NO WASTE-INK BOTTLE". But there is a bottle, and the switch is pressed down when the bottle is in place. ...

MikePro

greetings from Wisconsin!
just in case your welcome thread goes overlooked, start a new thread in the Mutoh forum about "no waste - ink botte" in the topic and you'll most likely have your problem solved that day!

aha!creative

greetings from Wisconsin!
just in case your welcome thread goes overlooked, start a new thread in the Mutoh forum about "no waste - ink botte" in the topic and you'll most likely have your problem solved that day!

Thanks! I was one step ahead... now we wait... Many Thanks! :)