• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HP Latex 115 and 115 Cutter Combo!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just wanted to share a video about the new HP-115 which is the upgraded 110 and they also are packaging this unit with a cutter like they offer with the 300 series. Super cost effective, not for everyone but great for new shops.

TomK

Looks like it has a cross cutter in the printer now, other than that I didn't see anything new in the video.

Melks

Thinking about this setup for my operation. Anyone running this combo yet? I am curious as to whether or not I will need to be investing in any additional software (Onyx, Caldera etc...) I have Mac computers and would also like to run these machines of my Macs. An HP representative told me I would have to invest in a pc to run the machines...is this true or am I ok with the MAc computers?

visualeyez

Not sure about Operating System compatibilities with the software, but you can always install an instance of Windows 10 as a Virtual Machine on your Mac, and then send files to print from that which a few extra steps each time. Might save time, might be better off buying a $200 PC from walmart.