• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo! What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonmoon

Okay, I'm still working on a few websites. I use CorelDraw for the logo, so what do you think? Any suggestions would be great to have. Thanks in advance friends and those who've critiqued my websites in the past. Here is my website, Roadside Assistance Providers

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
It looks as though "Roadside" is stretched horizontally and "ssistance providers" is stretched vertically. That makes it look amature-istsic.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
BAAAAD. At least center the stripes in the road....better yet, start over.

Marlene

it's just bad, really bad on all levels. the blue color is OK but that's about it. the photo does nothing to convey the message. they are all super happy but no sure why

Craig Sjoquist

1st thing I see is blah blah blah blah, & picture of a bunch of smiling people,

look at other related websites they have related pictures & short info

After reading a small bit on yours I just clicked it off.

Is it just me or does it seem like the whole website is on one page. Looks like a blog or something. Not very catchy to me. The logo needs some definite work. The character is not getting the "A" across as well as it needs to. I would switch the road to the beginning and fully type to letters.

bulldozer

the main page is way way too long. if you could break it up, it would be much better. logo is bad all around.

Jillbeans

Are you a designer, or just a roadside assistant who bought a copy of Corel?
In either case, I think the whole thing needs scrapped. There is nothing worth redeeming.
The idea of the road in a logo has been used to death.
The name is so long that it will be hard to think of something snappy.
Love....Jill

Mosh

My advise...never post a logo on here unless you want to be slammed by these "experts".....LOL

Marlene

My advise...never post a logo on here unless you want to be slammed by these "experts".....LOL

not true. there have been many horrid logos posted on he site that had something in it that could be re-worked and save. some just need a little tweak. some like this are just plain bad ad have no hope. it isn't slamming anyone, it is helping them.

shoresigns

Hire a logo designer. Quit wasting your own valuable time trying to do something you have no idea how to do. A halfway decent logo is a minimum requirement for almost any business that wants to present a professional image to their clients.

nikdoobs

I actually got good logo feedback from here without being slammed. These guys are just being honest. Its a bad logo.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Geese.... and here I thought for this guy's skill level and what little he knows, he did a bang up incredible job for not even being in the sign/design industry. He just putzes around and dabbles with other people's websites and to skim more money, he just cuts the graphic artist/designer out of the picture and makes claim to being one himself.

I guessed this guy to be wrong before and was approached by many to let him go, but he's still doing the same stuff. I guess once someone just says they are a designer or sign maker, that's all it takes, regardless of how they approach the membership here ?? Hah, gotta try that little trick. Post up something putrid with a twinkle in your eye, ask for free help from all the professionals and then re-do it and re post it every two months or so. Yeah, that's the ticket, then I don't hafta pay anyone anything and still get paid for doing shoddy websites. I'd love to see the rest of his creations. And yes, I did start somewhere, but it didn't cost anyone a single penny, but myself. It also cost me many many hours of studying and perseverance.

:wink:

phototec

That's funny, you are telling people to CALL a professional for road side assistance, you should call on a professional to design your logo, because what you have now is not very good.

Purchasing Coral Draw does NOT make you and artist or graphics professional, just like having a cell phone with a camera doesn't make you a professional photographer...

It's just amazing :banghead: how much of this I see happening.....

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
You may also want to have someone proofread your body copy. I read a few paragraphs and lost count after about 36 serious grammar mistakes

phototec

I wonder if they have a Dentist101 website like Signs101, I could go to Harbor Freight and buy a Dermal tool, some small drill bits, a few dental picks then go to the Dentist101 and ask questions so I could learn how do my own dental work, heck do you know how much money I could save by cutting out the Dentist who spent all those years learning how to practice dentistry. Say ahhh.....

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.