• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy New Member Here From Ohio

madereg

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this forum. My wife and I run our side business out of our home. We have a CO2 Laser Engraver and just recently added a CNC Router to our business. My full-tie job is in software but I have been woodworking, wood turning and laser engraving for quite a few years. I like to consider myself a maker and tinkerer at heart.

Thank you and glad to join your forum.

Sincerely,
Mike DeRegnaucourt

madereg

Hi jfiscus, based on your profile info it looks like I am just North of you. I am in the South of Dayton area. :)

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Welcome from Niceville, FL. Well, most of it's "nice" I have two sons in Columbus. Maybe you know 'em. lol

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hi jfiscus, based on your profile info it looks like I am just North of you. I am in the South of Dayton area. :)
Awesome! I recently purchased a K40 co2 laser myself for hobby work. It sounds like you dabble in a bit of everything yourself. I am from up in Middletown, but moved down to NKY for a good job in the industry.