• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member just saying Hi

LaKe

Hello to all of the Signs101 gang. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kevin and I've been reading the forum for a bit now and have finally found some time (not sure if that's good or not) to say hello. I currently live in NH on the seacoast where I moved from central Florida. I am not in the middle of packing up my crap once again as I am moving to the Cayman Islands for about a year before I go back to Florida. The cold up here just plain stinks, and one season was enough.

I've been running my own freelance studio for about 3-4 years now doing everything from webdesign to signs, with signs being my favorite. I'm fairly new to the industry having only about 3 years under my belt but I've done just about every type of sign you can think of.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new threads here. Take care all.

njsigns

Outline Graphics said:
Hidey Ho from South Jersey :)

Hidey Ho from North Jersey too! Welcome to the best resource I've ever encountered! This place is great! Looking forward to your input as well!

Gene

:thumb: