• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new mutoh noise (speckles) in prints

bsm

Hi All,

I have just received a new Mutoh VJ1624 which prints with a lot of noise in the prints. It is not a heat or profile issue, any ideas?

has anyone done the alignments? If the bidirectional alignments are not done correctly, it can look noisy. Try printing in unidirectional and see if it looks better. It probably will. This will confirm the bidirectional s.

bsm

thanks, after I told the tech he told me to check the alignments which looked spot on but then I am no tech so will try your suggestion thanks.

trilcreations

Hi All,

I have just received a new Mutoh VJ1624 which prints with a lot of noise in the prints. It is not a heat or profile issue, any ideas?

I'm having the same issue with my VJ628! Prints look noisy and fuzzy. I even did the realignment with the tech over the phone and it still looks the same. Did you figure out solution for yours?

Gman75

I'm having the same issue with my VJ628! Prints look noisy and fuzzy. I even did the realignment with the tech over the phone and it still looks the same. Did you figure out solution for yours?
Hello did you figure out the problem. I just bought a Mutoh 1624x and having the exact same issue