• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Opaque Adhesive Fabric Option! $0.74 sq.ft

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Sorry guys had to take down the last post as I used the wrong wording to promote this new adhesive fabric thats more opaque then other similar version your used to.

If anyone would like to see a new adhesive fabric that is described below send me a PM with your info and I will get sample rolls sent out. The ones who have PM'd already dont worry I have your info.

Bigfish has released a new removable adhesive fabric that can be mounted to any surface and repositioned countless times while retaining its adhesion without leaving a residue. The unique coating is quick drying, water resistant, and provides superb image quality, color gamut and resolution with eco solvent, latex, solvent, and UV inks. These unique opaque properties prevent translucency problems associated with comparable products. Available in 42”, 54”, and 60” widths by 164' and sells at $0.74 sq.ft.