• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help New printer is not printing the same colors as old

harper14

Hi,

Just bought a vj 1624x, was using a 1614, when we bought it they also updated us to fexi 12. now all of my prints on canvas are printing a lot more blue and green.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
No 2 printers print the same. You will probably need to build your profile for canvas, for that printer.

bsm

Hi, a bit off topic but is your new 1624 printing ok? (apart from your colour problem). I just got a new one last week and there is noise (speckles) in the prints

Fares Bayazeed

The obvious is to set your printer profile for your canvas. If that doesn't work you may need to contact support for the printer and they may intern contact the ink supplier (even on OEM Inks) to get them the correct profile. You will probably get this handled by testing the different canvas profiles or you may end up downloading profiles. The company that sold the new printer to you is the most motivated to solve this problem for you. If the canvas profile does not work to your satisfaction they should be your next call. Always remember the profits do not come from the sale of the printer, but with the consumables to keep it going.