• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Printhead Arrived today for Roland PC600

Magnagraphics

I can't believe that I found a Roland PC600 print head.

It arrived today from China. Unfortunately it needs the correct TEI file to run. The instructions send me to a web location that no longer exist. Errrr.

Does anybody have the TEI files. apparently it is a list of files and you have to load the one that matches your printer head.

If someone could help me find the TEI files that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advise or assistance finding the files.

Hielorojo

I can't believe that I found a Roland PC600 print head.

It arrived today from China. Unfortunately it needs the correct TEI file to run. The instructions send me to a web location that no longer exist. Errrr.

Does anybody have the TEI files. apparently it is a list of files and you have to load the one that matches your printer head.

If someone could help me find the TEI files that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advise or assistance finding the files.

Hello There, please tell me what model of printhead and I look for the TEI File on my PC files
Otherwise, look well the printhead? Could you put any pic from it?
Thank you.

Magnagraphics

Roland PC600 print head

Hi College Freshman, Thank you attached a a picture of the new print head. That would be great if you have the file for it.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 456

Hielorojo

Hello there, sorry but I have not any TEI file for that Print Head Serial Number, the supplier has not any information about of the Voltage?

Magnagraphics

New Roland PC600 printhead

Thanks for all your effort. If anybody else has A TEI file disk or file for the PC600, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Hielorojo

[SUP]I could send you the TEI File with the "low temp" that I
have and you could try to print and see the result.
Regards.

[/SUP]

Bar00123

Where did you get the print head?
Hi , I would also like to know where you bought it as I have been searching for over 3 weeks,,,everywhere leads to Indonesia, and I have been duped twice already (ries and Dutaprint), fortunately paypal have suspended the payments so everything should be fine appart from the wasted time...
please let us know where you ordered it..
regards
Barry

Bar00123

Well after receiving no reply or finding info here and searching the web for over a week, I found a supplier.
Highwell Global GUANGZHOU China, gentlemans name is C.K.Tsang 100% legit ,expensive but £100 cheaper than Roland UK.
Now I am in need of TEI files as the website link address no longer workls.
Anyone with any TEI files and the apllication to send them...?
regards
Barry

Tizz

I've seen these at Digiprint Supplies last year but not sure if they have them available now. Seen one to suit a Roland PC-12 just now, send them a message maybe they can help out.

Bar00123

Hi Tizz, thanks for your reply.
Printhead now installed and working fine thanks to "Albert Giotto", they guy is a real good help, he sells ribbons etc
I probably shouldnt put his address here , but what the hell he deserves some credit from me..;-)

CONTATTI - Giotto Graphics