• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new problem wtf

I'm having a problem with our Mutho falcon jr. I get great prints but, when I print small text I get a light spray around them which is causing it to look blury. Any ideas!

Is there ever a perfect print day!

Thanks

dolce05

im not familiar with that particular machine, but if your printing outdoor stuff, even though they say bumper stickers and decals are printable. You are printing with a large format printer and the small stuff is for different machines. You cant have it both ways with one machine.

CRD

Two pictures of a troubled JR 38 machine :Oops: but still looks good on detail I think.
How does it compares to yours show a picture to make things more clear.

Attachments

• IMG_1277.jpg
    IMG_1277.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 91

kffernandez

i see cyan and magenta overspray. could be an electrical problem somewhere or the head is failing. my particular overspray problem was caused by my head having problems with smaller dots. i re-made my profile and only used the larger dots. that fixed my problem.

kelly

CRD

I ordered a new cappingstation, 4 dampers and the small o-rings.
Will let you know the result.

Paco