• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Site Almost Ready for TV Ad

killergraphics

Keep your fingers crossed for me. First major market TV exposure is this coming Friday.

Still have to finish a few things and there will be up to 150... 8 at a time rotating boxes where the two are now.

Ad space is available
grin.gif
for sign and paper partners.

http://www.2coolhosting.net/mytguys/index.html

modify_inline.gif

Killer,
Good Luck. That's all I have to say about TV. Good Luck.

there are industries that tv is a great means of marketing...for the type of clients we should be targetting in this industry there are many more effective ways of reaching them consistently and at much lower cost.

to the OP have you thought about who you are trying to reach with this campaign? or are we going by the theory that any exposure is good exposure?

killergraphics

You are 99% right.

Not being a spring chicken in this business,
one of the things I do is give special pricing to schools though my partners in education program.

This ad thing is a Nashville, TN News station that does a thing every Friday called Cool Schools.

I have 19 schools just in my town alone.

This exposure cost me 50 t-shirts and it is for a High School Advertising group that is state known and has many of our future artist coming out of it.

So for my name and logo to be on something like this for over 3 hours on a almost state wide tv channel and a plug or two to boot. I have to think 50 shirts has to be worth it and for every 1000 hits the new site gets is just a plus. After all this site is direct to the public and many thousands of people will see it.

No I am not a fan of radio, newspaper or tv for what it cost. But could not turn this one down.

As always thank you for the input.

Johnny

signmeup

The trade prices being available for all to see may backfire on you. That's the sexiest pair of shorts I've seen in a while.

iSign

I don't understand the website you linked to. It looks good, except for some alignment issues in the top 3 lines of copy, both vertical & horizontal... but besides a link to the army site which is a nice looking sense, but illogical... the other two large graphics on top of the page takes viewers to 2 completely different looking older sites of yours. If you are making a nice new site, I wonder about the top links taking someone to a funky old looking place lacking in all the improvements we started to see in the place this thread links to.

killergraphics

Link to Cool School thing this morning

No did not get an on-line plug, I really thought that would have been a miracle.

The site hit counter has gone nuts, which I'm glad of. And had three calls already as of 9am
here is the updated site
www.mytguys.com
It did not turn out as good as some of Channel 4's other school ones but if you want to watch the video here it is and my shirts for Hawk Ad's are at 4:50
http://www.wsmv.com/video/21605050/index.html
but on the good side I have 50 billboards walking around one of them being Arron, well he got a shirt anyway.
Thanks for looking
Johnny