Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Star Wars Movie !

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SignBurst PCs, Oct 30, 2012.

1. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Very Active Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Utah
    Tags:
  2. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    Cool... I can't wait.:thumb:

3. Mike F

Mike F Active Member

May 11, 2011
    I'd be much more excited if they announced they were finally making a Knight of the Old Republic III or Battlefront III, but still pretty cool. I heard so many bad things about the newer movies I never bothered to watch them in full, loved the original trilogy though.

I'm sure you've seen this already Signburst but just in case... http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/05/star-wars-at-te-walker-is-almost-a-reality

Think I'd crap my pants if I was in the woods and saw one of those emerge from the brush like it does around 0:32

4. signpost-boston

signpost-boston Making America great, one sign at a time.

Jul 18, 2010
    Boston, Ma.
    if its anything like the books, killing chewbacca better not happen in the movies. ACk.

5. Mike F

Mike F Active Member

May 11, 2011
    They said today they're not going to be drawing from any of the extended universe material.

6. wildside

wildside Very Active Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Kansas
    i am more impressed with the 4 billion dollars :omg: walt disney corp paid to purchase lucas films and all rights to the star wars franchise......

7. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Very Active Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Utah
    That's nutz. There are some really good stories in the books.