• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new to biz

blazingquarters

Hey guys/gals,,

thanks for letting me on your forum... I currently have my vinyl printed for me and i install it on my amusement machines i manufacture (www.blazingquarters.com) and i build some signs for places i do business with ( I also operate amusement vending machines like claw games,gum ball machines,arcade games etc.) ..I have cnc and a plotter but no printer,laminator etc..

My maximum print width is about 30 inches so i have been looking to buy my own printer and laminator..I don't want to buy new as this year biz has been slow..if anybody can point me in the right direction or have suggestions id appreciate it.. If i could find sign shop where someone wants a change in career etc. i could work out a sweet trade for their very own vending route,,i could help them set it up etc. and provide equipment for trade..

I am gonna get my own printer mainly as i hate installing a print and screwing it up and then that money is *pooooof*... I started taking panels to a friends sign shop and he has a laminator and that makes install a breeze but i have to do it before machine is assembled, he just does signs part time and does not have printer of his own either..He told me to only buy Roland and that is only advice from Pro i have got..

i appreciate any feedback. and if i can help anybody with cnc info i will.

ron
www.blazingquarters.com