• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New (to me) Roland PC-12

Scott Sturek

I picked up this PC-12 at a great price (300) and it works great but I can't get it to cut with Coreldraw x3. What the heck am I doing wrong?

dswanson

with that boat anchor I mean plotter/printer, you need to assign a color in your palette that you use as your contour cut color. it is a very common step that people over looked with this machine.

Scott Sturek

Dswanson, I have already tried assigning a color to cut with it didn't work. Tried lines also, no luck. Will it just not do it since I am using USB?

Pro Image

You need to have a VECTOR line for the cutter to cut.............

Your probley trying to print a bitmap image and for it to contour cut it out you have to place a vector outline around the image.................

Jackpine

Set your CutContour color in the spot color palette. Export the file with the hairline CutContour as an EPS setting bitmaps to RGB color.