Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question New to me..........................

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by Gino, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Doing a 2020 ford explorer hybrid interceptor. Need to remove the front outer door handle and after taking the access plug, there's no allen screw in there anymore. It's a round bolt like object and no way I know of to grip it to loosen it. Anybody have any clue ??

Now, it might look like inner door screw.jpg it has a hex head or something, but it's perfectly rounded.

:thankyou: Gino

Tags:
  2. Sindex Printing

Sindex Printing Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Sparks
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Well, it's not perfectly round. My he socket must've been used too hard. Outta desperation, I tried a new one and got the screw out, but only the handle came out and not the locking portion. Got instructions and whatnot from 2 different dealerships and it looks like the whole inner door must come off to get at some mechanism. How frickin' dumb is that ?? Called a body shop friend of mine and he's coming over later this morning to help us out....... before we break the danged thing.

• Like Like x 1