• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New To Site. Looking For Advise

C Davis

I'm new to this site and fourms as well.
I have Vinyl Express 30" cutter using LXI master plus software. Never had any problems up till now.
The company I bought it from in I believe 1999-2000 no longer services or sells this brand so I can't get any tech support.
I'm having a tracking problem and wonder if someone can tell me what they think the problem may be. Or even better if there's a place that services my old machine.

visual800

its time to let that machine go sir, if you got 17 years out of that one you did damn good. I also bought my VE in 99 and it lasted 11 years. sell it for parts and get a summa. DO NOT get another VE they are not built like they used to be trust me

bannertime

Yup we upgraded our 19 year old VE about three years ago. I'd say it's time to upgrade. Best we ever got service wise was finding old machines and doing our own repairs.

Honestly, the new Q series seems to be built tough, but we don't expect it to last near a long. Especially since we run the perf cut a lot on our big one. If you don't use ARMS then you could probably get about 8-10 years from a Q series. Otherwise, I'd definitely go with a Summa.