• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question new to the signs n printing industry really need the help guys

Franklin Garnette

good morning to to u guys i have a roland sp540v was printing fine in the process of printing i realized red color fades i used a syringe to pull the yellow has seen on youtube i panicked when see all this toner in the syringe so i did this stupidest ting i squeeze back into the syringe now none of the heads not printing. i also realize the nipple the damper is force on has a slight crack can anyone help

crny1

Possible you pushed air into the dampners is why. Pull ink through each head with the syringe to get the dampners full again and run a couple cleanings and try it.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
good morning to to u guys i have a roland sp540v was printing fine in the process of printing i realized red color fades i used a syringe to pull the yellow has seen on youtube i panicked when see all this toner in the syringe so i did this stupidest ting i squeeze back into the syringe now none of the heads not printing. i also realize the nipple the damper is force on has a slight crack can anyone help

Look at your keyboard. Familiarize yourself with the various punctuation characters on the right side. Notice also the presence of a shift key on either side of the keyboard. Spend some time practicing with these various features.

If your post above were to be written in English complete with proper punctuation, continuity of tense, as well as basic grammar and spelling, one can only wonder at what it might say.

topokiller

Sign equipment technician
Where are you located m