• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New To Vinyl And Looking For Some Help!

Jesse wright

Hello, This may not be the best write out there well because I'm on my iPhone but I'm getting into vinyl work and looking for some help!!
I need to know what software works best but doesn't break the bank!
What makes the best money?
How do you guys charge? By size? Color? Type of vinyl?
Also how do you guys get your business going?
Thanks any information is useful!

Johnny Best

Just keep reading all the posts on here and all your questions will be answered. Also get a Paid Membership to ask about secrets and prices.

Jesse wright

Just keep reading all the posts on here and all your questions will be answered. Also get a Paid Membership to ask about secrets and prices.
Didn't know that! Been looking around and can't seem to find anything on software! Hate to spend money on something not knowing if it works!

Johnny Best

Search Fiorums has the answers, software to run plotter, printers, design, installation, pricing, you have to be more specific on your needs as to what you need to do.

tdupster

Didn't know that! Been looking around and can't seem to find anything on software! Hate to spend money on something not knowing if it works!
As far as software... Start with the basics .. Photoshop and Illustrator. Then keep on looking online for what ever else you may need. Depending on what type of printer or plotter you are using. Most printer and plotters come with software already to get you going. Hope this helps !