• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New website

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks!

For some reason, when I view it with the Opera browser, the video thumbnails don't show up - there's just a big blank spot on the page.

peavey123

I think It's really good!

Only thing I would change is the font. You've got Arial as your font. No offense at all Moze, but It's 2014, get yourself some webfonts. It's really easy to do.

Once upon a time you were restricted by the system fonts of the people visiting your webpage. Now, with google-web fonts H&J cloud fonts. You can have nice looking fonts on your site without relying on the user.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I think It's really good!

Only thing I would change is the font. You've got Arial as your font. No offense at all Moze, but It's 2014, get yourself some webfonts. It's really easy to do.

Once upon a time you were restricted by the system fonts of the people visiting your webpage. Now, with google-web fonts H&J cloud fonts. You can have nice looking fonts on your site without relying on the user.

No offense taken! I had the site built, so I'm just learning how to edit different parts. I can change the fonts, but there are very few to choose from and I'm not sure if more can be added.

pretty snazzy

Thanks!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
so like .002% of the viewerbase wont see the videos hehe

lol...good point

I use Chrome but I keep getting the "Could not load Shockwave Flash" message and can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it. So I downloaded Opera to use in the meantime.

HulkSmash

everything looks great. Only thing i'd change is how big the font is for body text. and buttons.. and ok everything that is text is huge.

thesignexpert

Looks pretty clean and tight Moze. When I tried to open the Portfolio page in Chrome the page went all wonky. It started some sort of animation on the icons and it just spread all over the browser page. Checked it with other browsers and it loaded fine.

Safari = OK
Firefox = OK
IE = OK

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
It seems you have to scroll down too much on each page to view everything. Could be organized and consolidated some more.

Color Spot North

Seo???

First impressions are very nice.
I am gonna take a guess, but are you after more national work?

In either case, there are some steps that are lacking that will effect SEO effectiveness. There's always time to improve that sort of thing, but if that is something you are interested in, I could give you a run down on what needs to be done.

Another note, on the Blog page, the header image is really big, and should perhaps shrink as articles are selected, so that the top half of the screen isn't that same image over and over. Depending on screen size, they won't even see the article title selected until they scroll down.

Best of luck, overall it is a great piece of branding for you.

Color Spot North

I also noticed it is a responsive website. Good call on that, or at least the web designer. For those that don't know what that is, it is where you have one website that will automatically shrink to fit other devices. Where as in the past and still people do the older method of creating individual sites for each type of device.
So in that regard, this is a more modern site that requires less upkeep.

Though with the speed of web technology this could be a dinosaur before we wake up tomorrow!