• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Website

lgroth

I like it... Loads quick, easy to navigate, not cluttered up, has everything you need on it... Ya' did good! I am jealous after looking through the pics though, the Sabian Museum??? I'm a drummer on the weekends, Sabians are my cymbals of choice :rock-n-roll:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's orderly and tells your story well. The only change I would suggest would be to change from bold to regular weight on the font you're using for paragraph text. I found my reading speed slowing down in a number of places due to the bold text. Save the bold for your headlines.

WB

I like it... Loads quick, easy to navigate, not cluttered up, has everything you need on it... Ya' did good! I am jealous after looking through the pics though, the Sabian Museum??? I'm a drummer on the weekends, Sabians are my cymbals of choice :rock-n-roll:

I've done quite alot of work for Sabian in the past. The Sabian Factory is about 45min away. Pretty cool place.

visual800

This is how website should be. Who we is, what we do, stuff we did and how to contact. Boom done! Noneof this BS flash short movie high sound volume explosion. So many website I have clicked out of cause of a damn flash preview loading.

good job i love it

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Your portfolio looks great! There's some really nice work in there.

One thing I noticed: Your logo and your Contact page both say 'Graphics' but everywhere else on the site says 'Graphic' - even your web address.

That aside, your work and the site looks really nice, good job.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 322

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Now that you have a web address, I suggest you use it for your email as well. It may be a pet peeve of mine, but when email addresses don't match the web sight, or they're google, yahoo, outlook..., I wonder how legitimate the company is.

Bigcat_hunter

Ok at first I couldn't believe that everyone was saying how good this website was but after looking at it on a computer it looks good. On my phone it is all messed up. Nothing lines up and words are cut off at weird places. There must be some mobile device settings that are not correct that you might need to look at.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very very nice and we'll done.......:thumb:

I wouldn't change a thing, except for the one picture of an interior sign with a guy pushing a broom. Other than that...... top notch !!

Jwalk

Fast and efficient, good site got what I needed to see quickly. Its also one of my pet peeves having your email coincide with your business name.
However a rose by any other name would still smell the same.

jkdbjj

I like it it looks unique.
You need to work on the Title words though at the top of the browser.

If you want to help, just PM me, and I will be glad to help you out.
Basically it is things that will help you get picked up locally on Search Engine results. Currently you are missing opportunities.

Overall great site though