• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New!

Justin

Hey all,

I've just recently started beginning the process of opening a sticker & sign business. I'm sure it's been started over, and over.. but now it's my turn... I hope I won't become another defunct person doing this, and will last at it.. I obviously can't rely solely on it to live, but we'll see how she goes.

I've worked on computers for as long as I can remember. I also worked at a sign shop for a few weeks, and pretty much know some about this industry, but hope to learn more.

Anyways.. My main focus is stickers/decals, yard signs, car/truck lettering/decals(no wraps), and business signs.

I hope to see you all around, and I plan to focus on Southern Ohio, and Northeastern KY.

Thanks,
Justin

PS: I'm still working on my website...

allamericantrade

:Welcome:from Long Island NY:wavingflag:
For a start you found this thread and thats a foot in the right direction. Wish I found it earier for myself.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I only hear the term decal when a ricer wants a "sick" graphic on their car or a logo ... and they want it for next to nothing.

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. Know what your real costs are. Know how much you want to make. Charge enough to grow and enjoy the business.

DSC

Welcome! and good luck on your new venture.. this is a great forum .. most of the time.. ;)_

Justin

I used the terms together to relay the info. ;)

IMO,
Decals - The calvin, and outline type vinyl cuts.

Sticker - Vinyl that is more colored than a simple outline, and diecast/color printed.

CS-SignSupply

Good to here from another KY Company. Started CiberSupply in KY in 2007 and now have a GA office. Originally from Ashland. Partied with a few in Greenup County!!! Fun area to grow up in.