• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from Austin Tx

RedBird2771

Hi, I've been a graphic designer for almost 15 yrs now specializing in logo design and vector graphics and began working with my uncle's sign biz when he was still hand lettering signs with One Shot paint and a Mauve. I learned that way but have gotten more into the digital modern way of doing things. I work full time as a graphic designer for a software company but just purchased an older working Roland SP300 printer cutter using colorRip and a bulk triangle ink system. Not a very good software but it gets the job done. I'm starting an website selling custom contour cut stickers, bumper stickers, car door lettering and car door magnets as well. I've had my machine close to a year now getting it all setup working on the website learning my machine and all the ins and outs and found a good service tech. I have a small room in my home where I am starting off at and have no room for laminator so I got a big squeegee to start with. I've done some small jobs for some local businesses and friends business, but am still working on website. I'm open for suggestions and advice. I still have a lot to tackle and do feel a bit intimidated since I'm more of a designer vs. a businessman, but I see the huge potential in this business that I love.
Look forward to reading all I can on here and learning from everyone who posts here.
Thanks
Javier from Austin Tx.

SD&F

Howdie from North Georgia from a born, bred and raised Texas girl.....
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I do miss home and especially Austin.