• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie here!

Envisiond

Hi all. I am Julie from South Africa. I am in the signage and large format digital printing industry. Been in the business for about 9 years. My partner was the clued up one one the printing and printers. I was the sales and graphic design person. Since he has passed away a few years ago, I have been thrown in the deep end of running the whole business myself, and most days I do pretty Ok. . Except for the days when my Roland VS540 decides to test my knowledge and patience... When ever I have a problem, first option is google, and technician second. I always come across this forum, and seeing the members (who can do what I try do, in their sleep) being so helpful and informative, is just what I need in my life every now and again. So here I am... hoping to learn from you all and maybe one day, I can help and advise others with my knowledge I got here!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for your loss. Stick around, you'll get an earful or two at this place.