• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie Looking For Dependable Printer/plotter For Home

Slody4Futbol

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the site and I've been dealing with my Roland GX24 doing vinyl plotting for about 1.5-2 years now. Mostly for sports jerseys, tshirts, and stickers. I'm looking for a dependable machine to upgrade to but not sure what my options are. I've looked at the Roland BN20 and it seems to fit what I need, but, was looking for some options and help.

I'd like to be able to do...
Full color stickers.. vinyl heat transfer patches, names, and numbers for jerseys.. and possibly banners.

Preferably not a huge machine as I don't think I'd need anything bigger than a 54" if I even used that.. 24-48" would probably be ideal for what I'd do. But I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks!

rjssigns

FWIW I thought I could get by with a smaller rig. Ended up buying a 54" right away, and glad I did. A big printer opens up big opportunities.

Kreative Press

Graphic Artist
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the site and I've been dealing with my Roland GX24 doing vinyl plotting for about 1.5-2 years now. Mostly for sports jerseys, tshirts, and stickers. I'm looking for a dependable machine to upgrade to but not sure what my options are. I've looked at the Roland BN20 and it seems to fit what I need, but, was looking for some options and help.

I'd like to be able to do...
Full color stickers.. vinyl heat transfer patches, names, and numbers for jerseys.. and possibly banners.

Preferably not a huge machine as I don't think I'd need anything bigger than a 54" if I even used that.. 24-48" would probably be ideal for what I'd do. But I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks!

I've got a Roland BN20 with vinyl and transfer paper.

Slody4Futbol

I'm still weighing all possible options. I don't even know about other brands. Roland is all I'm familiar with right now. What are you looking for and where are you located?