Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie on VS640

Discussion in 'Roland' started by WrapYourCar, Jul 7, 2012.

1. WrapYourCar

WrapYourCar Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi Guys,

I have an urgent job i'm trying to color match a certain dark aqua/navy color, and my Magenta ink shows an exclamation mark "!", would this be altering the output of my prints? in other words if a printer is low in ink on a certain color does it change the output or does it know never to let it function when it's too low? thanks!

Tags:
  2. WrapYourCar

WrapYourCar Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    another question, i was told when i purchased my printer, when printing in "HIGH QUALITY MODE" it would reduce ink consumption, is this true? it sounds incorrect.

3. scuba_steve2699

scuba_steve2699 Member

Dec 11, 2006
    It will stop printing before the cartridge runs out. Do not worry, it will not affect your colors as the machine will not let the ink run out.

4. WrapYourCar

WrapYourCar Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks Steve!

5. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX

This

also remember the more ink you lay the longer it will take for the print to dry...