• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News on any new HP latex printer?

bigben

Does anyone know if HP have or will annonce a new latex printer? If I'm right with their cycle, it shout have been last april. I have to change my L260 but would like the ''new stuff'' hopefully with white ink like I've heard in some rumors.

Does anyone know if HP have or will annonce a new latex printer? If I'm right with their cycle, it shout have been last april. I have to change my L260 but would like the ''new stuff'' hopefully with white ink like I've heard in some rumors.

We have not heard anything yet. It will probably be next year. The white ink is doing well in the R series. I could see it coming out in the roll units then. We do take trade ins all the time though. But it is time to get out of the old L26500. thx

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations

So far i have not seen any hp latex printers apart from their new Flatbed Printers.. hopefully by October they will show something new !

dedkendy

I fix what you break
We weren’t told the capabilities yet. But I’m guessing they will have to to keep up with the competition.

ikarasu

Youch. Expensive. Definately worth a watch... And I'm a big latex guy, but that much of a price increase combined with lack of "extras" just doesn't seem worth it.

It says faster speeds but it still seems slow. .. It'll be interesting to watch!

Christian @ 2CT Media

You are basically getting all the R tech for far less. Lower temps, selectable scratch resist, and white. It's said to be 20-30% more productive than a 570 and significantly lower ink costs.