• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEXUS_06_03_23.1.fmw Firmware update issues on 365

Kemraj

Good day so after doing a update on the Hp Latex 365 to the latest version NEXUS_06_03_23.1.fmw the printer does not go to sleep even if it was set to 5 mins. It takes more than 30 mins and most time just stick on the going to sleep screen. Its not flexi because the program is close. This issue only started happening when we did the update. I've tried to download the previous firmware but i'm not getting the file anywhere.
Can anyone help me with this matter, thanks in advance.

Kemraj

Hey thanks for replying, yes i did try two times to reinstall the update but it failed. Stating two errors, something about the hdd not having enough space (even when it did) and the other file not valid.
Mind you the update reached 100% the both times i tried reinstalling it and it said that.

Kemraj

So Update was able to get the printer to fully update , everything was done successful and yet still have having the sleep issues.