• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"No cuttable object with current setting"

JAMEY

The error comes up in Cutting Master 2.

I just ran into this error this morning for the first time ever. I am using Cutting master 2 with Coreldraw X3 on my FC-8000. I was cutting the same file last night without a problem.

Any idea how to remedy this?

I did do a search and found something close. Somebody said to "switch" your "vinyl palate" to fix this. I am not sure what he means. I tried a few thing to no avail.

JAMEY

So I export it as an EPS and it cuts fine. What gives? This same CDR cut fine last night.

Maybe I will uninstall and then reinstall CM2 and see what happens. I enjoy cutting my CDR's straight from CorelDraw. Another perk is that we can view CDR files as thumbnails without having to open Adobe Bridge like we do to in order to view thumbnails of EPS files..

MediumPace

For me this only happens when I accidentally turn the cutting layer off then click on CM2 cut/plot. Quick fix. I just make the layer viable again, and it's ship-shape. I'm guessing your problem is more complex than that, but sometimes it's the little things we miss that cause us problems.

hobbymad

Happened to me too. Fixed it by moving the objects to be cut into a new layer. For some reason they moved layers when I grouped them with the Reg. Marks. And that layer is not printable.