• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Ink!

cman

I have a mutoh valuejet 1304,the black ink wasnt showing up hardly at all,so i took head out to clean it and sure enough the black was badly clogged,i soaked it overnight and flushed it through the head and all is spraying like it should now,but i put the head back in and hooked and went to do a test print of a design ive been doing and not a single color will come out,ive already drew ink out of the dampers so they are good and ready so it gotta be something else. The printer will try to print cause the head is moving back and forth like its printing something but once its stopped and i open the cover there isnt a spot of color on the material. Could it be the data cables are bad or a fuse on the mainboard cause it to not print?????

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The fuse blew on the main board for sure. You have to work on those machines unplugged but you also have to hit the power button after it it unplugged and wit 15 minutes to be the safest. Even if you unplugged it, if you didn't wait, it will blow the fuse when you take the head cables out. That or the cables are damaged, corroded and/or ink splatter got on the leads.

cman

The fuse blew on the main board for sure. You have to work on those machines unplugged but you also have to hit the power button after it it unplugged and wit 15 minutes to be the safest. Even if you unplugged it, if you didn't wait, it will blow the fuse when you take the head cables out. That or the cables are damaged, corroded and/or ink splatter got on the leads.

ok yea i didnt unplug it but it was turned off,where is the best place to get those little fuses fast?