• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non-OEM Summa Blade Alternative?

CarNate69

Saw that OEM Summa blades went from $132 per 5 pack to $199 per 5 pack overnight, Summa machinery is getting more and more expensive to run based on their ever increasing prices for consumables. Anyone have any alternatives to their blades?

Bly

I got some from Ebay from a German supplier which last well and are quite a bit cheaper than oem.

Ready

Ready To Go
I vote for Clean Cut Blade as well (866-579-0963). I discovered them by accident in 2007 and have been using them ever since. Very helpful, very nice, and home grown in Waterloo, Iowa.
Bob P

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Another vote for Clean Cut..... I found them right here in another post a few years ago.

Thanks for the recommendations on Clean Cut blades. I didn't mind paying a little extra for Summa blades over aftermarket, but I'm not going to pay them $40 per damn blade plus the $12 UPS fee on a, what, 1.5 ounce item?