• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non Signmaker Needs Font Help

TinmanCarving

Hello,
My name is Rob and I am not a sign maker. Because of this I hate to ask professionals for your time to help me, but I flat out need it.

Like I said above, I am not a sign maker. I do make dimensional signs for friends and neighbors occasionally on my CNC router. Kicking and screaming the whole way through.

The father of my sons best friend ask me the other day if I can make him a sign to hang on his BBQ cook off trailer that matches his business card. When I bring his logo into AI it is able to recognize every font with the exception of the one in the sample below. As you can see the font is not conducive to simple cnc routing with all the distress marks in it.

Can someone help identify this font, or better yet a similar font without the distress marks?

Thank you in advance for your time.
Rob

Capture.JPG

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You asked the easiest font question possible here
Bleeding Cowboys
Might be a variant out there that is less distressed - just need to look for "fonts similar to bleeding cowboys"

sardocs

That particular typeface looks a little strange with the paint drip effect heading in at 45% angles. I guess the designer forgot to pay the gravity bill that month.

Sandman

That particular typeface looks a little strange with the paint drip effect heading in at 45% angles. I guess the designer forgot to pay the gravity bill that month.
That's what you get when you have a so called designer using a font that had no business laid out on an arc.

• Agree
Reactions: KMC

TinmanCarving

Thanks to all that posted replies. It is a great help.

I believe I will end up tracing the font to arrive at something usable in a CNC application.

FYI..I love this forum. So many people willing to help and so much passion for this trade.

Thanks again,
Rob