• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Northern Colorado Installer

scuba55steve

Hello, my name is Steve and I have been a member of the site for a couple of years but never really introduced myself. I have just left Connecting Signs of Fort Collins CO after a little more than 3 years, to start my own install business. I have been really lucky to have worked for Connecting Signs. I have been apart of some amazing jobs, and got the chance to go to Kansas to get Lowen and 3M Certified. I have also worked with a number of installers, most of which have been doing it much longer than me and a few who didn't have much experience at all. The great thing about this line of work is that I learn from every job, and from every installer. I look forward to being my own boss, and seeing how other sign shops are run. Here are a few jobs I have done.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Coors2.jpg
    Coors2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 236