Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing better than starting off your morning raging a scammer

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Coloradosigns, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    So yesterday we get a call that one of our employees had files charged against him, and that they needed to speak to him. He wasn't here.. anyways.. these guys who said they had complaints and files charged against him claimed to be police officers calling from American Legal Services... So i'm thinking.. type of police officer goes to a law firm to make a phone call.

Anyways the my guy is like.. i have no idea what they're talking about.. so i do some research into the company.. massive scam.. they threaten to send police to arrest you if you don't pay fines they have made up. Anyways they call again this morning.. and I decide to have a little fun with them.

This guy only spoke broken english.. it was so good. Anyways.. he got so mad after all my taunting, he wanted my name, and wanted to add me to facebook.. after that he said he was related to osama bin laden, and was going to hijack a plane and crash it into me..ROFL. Then he said he had a black belt in Jujitsu and was going to "Chuck Norris Kick" me. (yeah he said that).

oh man.. what a good start to a Thursday.

Tags:
  2. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    turn in in to Homeland Security as I bet they could really make his day!

3. anotherdog

anotherdog Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2008
    clearly you haven't heard about Chuck Bin Laden; the bad seed younger brother to Osama.

Watch the skies.

4. ucmj22

ucmj22 Very Active Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Awesome.
    Chuck Norris counted to infinity... TWICE!

5. Coloradosigns

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    I told him Police officers don't call from law offices. Get educated.. that made him mad...really mad.

6. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Interesting that they knew about your employee, though. Did they ask by name? Was it just a lucky guess?

7. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Takes about .2 seconds to find employee names of any business.

8. Coloradosigns

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    First and Last name...no guessing

9. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    You have a sleeper among your employees. :Sleeping:

:ROFLMAO:​

Really, now they're going with live phone calls. That sure beats these worthless e-mails and sh!t. I can't wait til they start calling me. I'll tell them he just got shot and asked for him [the scammer] by name. The FBI and Home Security are on their way over as we speak to find out your connections.