• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nothing better than starting off your morning raging a scammer

HulkSmash

So yesterday we get a call that one of our employees had files charged against him, and that they needed to speak to him. He wasn't here.. anyways.. these guys who said they had complaints and files charged against him claimed to be police officers calling from American Legal Services... So i'm thinking.. type of police officer goes to a law firm to make a phone call.

Anyways the my guy is like.. i have no idea what they're talking about.. so i do some research into the company.. massive scam.. they threaten to send police to arrest you if you don't pay fines they have made up. Anyways they call again this morning.. and I decide to have a little fun with them.

This guy only spoke broken english.. it was so good. Anyways.. he got so mad after all my taunting, he wanted my name, and wanted to add me to facebook.. after that he said he was related to osama bin laden, and was going to hijack a plane and crash it into me..ROFL. Then he said he had a black belt in Jujitsu and was going to "Chuck Norris Kick" me. (yeah he said that).

oh man.. what a good start to a Thursday.

Marlene

after that he said he was related to osama bin laden, and was going to hijack a plane and crash it into me.

turn in in to Homeland Security as I bet they could really make his day!

anotherdog

clearly you haven't heard about Chuck Bin Laden; the bad seed younger brother to Osama.

Watch the skies.

HulkSmash

I told him Police officers don't call from law offices. Get educated.. that made him mad...really mad.

letterman7

Interesting that they knew about your employee, though. Did they ask by name? Was it just a lucky guess?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You have a sleeper among your employees. :Sleeping:

:ROFLMAO:​

Really, now they're going with live phone calls. That sure beats these worthless e-mails and sh!t. I can't wait til they start calling me. I'll tell them he just got shot and asked for him [the scammer] by name. The FBI and Home Security are on their way over as we speak to find out your connections.