• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now...A tip for the Sign Guys!!

TheSellOut

We can't let the Sign Girls have all the fun!!

Brad Pitt is an idiot for leaving this girl!

Attachments

• jennifer-aniston.jpg
    jennifer-aniston.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 153

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why don't you all start putting this stuff in the NHB section. It certainly doesn't represent anything we want people seeing as being associated with our craft.

signgal

LOL That is definitely a statement I never thought I'd hear... not the same gal, Arlon but she's great too!

my gal's Natalie Bjorlin, you can't even find her on IMDB

TheSellOut

Why don't you all start putting this stuff in the NHB section. It certainly doesn't represent anything we want people seeing as being associated with our craft.

General Chit-Chat: Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics.

No offence Gino...I think we fall into this category. We have posted tasteful pics of beautiful people that I am sure sell a lot of billboards, posters, etc...

Marlene

General Chit-Chat: Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics.

No offence Gino...I think we fall into this category. We have posted tasteful pics of beautiful people that I am sure sell a lot of billboards, posters, etc...

it sure does fall into the general chit-chat. if one of my customer's finds out that I think Richard Boone was totally to die for, so be it. there's not bad taste in anything posted by anyone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay.... mu bad. I just thought it would go over better in the NHB.

Here's my contribution then...... beachgirl.jpg

TheSellOut

ohh gino...that is wrong...just wrong!! That might fall in the bad taste category! lol, weren't you just worried about what people associate with our craft?! lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Funny you should ask..... nope.
I just entered a gym workout class last month and here's a picture after three weeks of working out...... body-builder-me.jpg
I'm starting to have trouble tying my shoes and throwing baseballs, but guess I'll just start wearing loafers and give up throwing baseballs and pumping more Bushmills

iSign

I'd take Anniston over Angelina...

..'cause then when I'm done with her... there's Angelina right under her :)

(ohhh... maybe this can get NHB approved if I'm not careful)

Flame

Jen is better than Angelina, hands down.

#1 though...

Attachments

• taryn_southern.jpg
    taryn_southern.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 113