• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Now Processing error

Kipp

Hey guys, recently hooked up a new modem and now my printer keeps saying, Now Processing, in the middle of prints,, anyone else ever had this issue? Took off the screen saver and my computer is set to never sleep. thank you for any help!!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We recently upgraded, and though our internet is screaming fast, the upgrade came with several fun issues. Your particular issue was not one of our issues though.

Kipp

Yeah, I'm thinking I go back to the old modem! I've seen people have had this same issue years ago but nothing recently

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Not sure why your modem would cause a lag. Do you have a Cat 5 network switch your computers are plugged into or anything? Or are you USB to your printer?

Kipp

I have a cable from pc to modem, and modem to printer. I have it this way for years. Then we got a new modem and now there is a lag of some sort. It works most of the time, but normally when I first try to print for the day it freezes.