• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SOLVED Now Processing on Roland 540

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
Good afternoon,

I seem to be having an issue with the Roland Soljet Pro III XC-540 at my place of work. I usually leave it in sleep mode during the night after work, and when I come back the next morning and press the power button, the display reads "Now Processing" and the only way to clear it is to turn the machine off. When I turn it back on, it says the wipers need to be replaced and functions normally.

I'm not running anything at night, so is this Now Processing part of the wiper issue or something else?

TIA.

crny1

Just go into the sub menu and go through the steps of changing the wipers (even if you dont physically change them) and see if that clears the problem. My guess is no but I am no expert.

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
Just go into the sub menu and go through the steps of changing the wipers (even if you dont physically change them) and see if that clears the problem. My guess is no but I am no expert.

Thank you! This cleared it up right away,