• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now what do I do??...

niksagkram

After YEARS of begging and cajoling, I have FINALLY convinced my boss to get some business management software. I have shown him numerous examples, and for the features, price, and what it can do for us we decided to go with SignVOX. Sooooo, I go to their website hoping to start the process, and it has changed! It is no longer SignVOX, it has become ShopVOX. The pricing structure has changed too. Now I'm not sure what to do. As far as I can tell, some of the features we liked about SignVOX are now only available at the Pro price level, which is twice as much as SignVOX was going to cost us. Trying to convince the boss again is going to be fun!! Has this affected those of you that are using SignVOX?

I think I have to go back and give Sign Tracker another look and compare it to SignVOX again. Any thoughts anyone?

Damn, I was so close! :(

Mark

HonosCorp

Try a demo of Honos Corp Workflow Software

Get your business started and growing quickly, without all the extra emails, phone calls and chasing your customers down.....

The Honos Corp P3 Workflow Software was developed for the industry by people in the industry......
Get a free demo to run around in and test it out...
From start to finish every step from customer ordering, customer proofing, quoting, invoicing, to status changes, customer payments & way more....
Everything is integrated in to the software!
We eliminate over half of the run around and get your business streamlined so you can be efficient and make more money!

Adam
HonosCorp.com

After YEARS of begging and cajoling, I have FINALLY convinced my boss to get some business management software. I have shown him numerous examples, and for the features, price, and what it can do for us we decided to go with SignVOX. Sooooo, I go to their website hoping to start the process, and it has changed! It is no longer SignVOX, it has become ShopVOX. The pricing structure has changed too. Now I'm not sure what to do. As far as I can tell, some of the features we liked about SignVOX are now only available at the Pro price level, which is twice as much as SignVOX was going to cost us. Trying to convince the boss again is going to be fun!! Has this affected those of you that are using SignVOX?

I think I have to go back and give Sign Tracker another look and compare it to SignVOX again. Any thoughts anyone?

Mark

SignVOX

Merchant Member

Mark

Mark, how many users do you have?

niksagkram

Hi Rao. We have 22 people in the shop, of which, about 15 of them would need access on a day to day basis. We have 3 sales people, (2 outside, 1 inside) 2 admin, 2 art/design, several production staff and installers. We do everything from vinyl lettering, silk screening, digital printing, vehicle wraps, dimensional signs, business cards/brochures, apparel/promotional items, fabrication of sign cans/channel letters to name a few.

I am using the trial version of ShopVOX right now,and, to be honest, I am having difficulty getting my head around it. It is certainly a new concept to me, after years of doing the hand-written thing, and I'm hoping after a few days of playing with it things will become clearer. Just takes a while for this old brain of mine to take things in. :smile:

I understand that this is just a trial version, and IF in fact we do decide to go with ShopVOX, we would probably get the Pro version, because of the additional functions.

I am 3 days into the trial right now, I will "play" some more this week-end.

Mark

CanuckSigns

Get your business started and growing quickly, without all the extra emails, phone calls and chasing your customers down.....

The Honos Corp P3 Workflow Software was developed for the industry by people in the industry......
From start to finish every step from customer ordering, customer proofing, quoting, invoicing, to status changes, customer payments & way more....
We eliminate over half of the run around and get your business streamlined so you can be efficient and make more money!

Adam
HonosCorp.com

You realize that replying to every single thread with the same copy/pasted reply is just annoying at this point right? Not to mention that your website is just pictures of icons and buzz words with no real content...

Adam
HonosCorp.com

Can you send me a demo version? I would like to try. erich@aconezone.com

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Hi Rao. We have 22 people in the shop, of which, about 15 of them would need access on a day to day basis. We have 3 sales people, (2 outside, 1 inside) 2 admin, 2 art/design, several production staff and installers. We do everything from vinyl lettering, silk screening, digital printing, vehicle wraps, dimensional signs, business cards/brochures, apparel/promotional items, fabrication of sign cans/channel letters to name a few.

I am using the trial version of ShopVOX right now,and, to be honest, I am having difficulty getting my head around it. It is certainly a new concept to me, after years of doing the hand-written thing, and I'm hoping after a few days of playing with it things will become clearer. Just takes a while for this old brain of mine to take things in. :smile:

I understand that this is just a trial version, and IF in fact we do decide to go with ShopVOX, we would probably get the Pro version, because of the additional functions.

I am 3 days into the trial right now, I will "play" some more this week-end.

Mark

Hi Mark,
The pricing for production users who might be just viewing the jobs assigned to them and progressing the job status (Start/Stop/Complete) using our QR Code scanning app is only $10 per user/month instead of $20 per user/month . So if you have a few of the production staff who fall into this category then you can reduce the monthly fee a bit. Shoot me an email (rao@shopvox.com) and we can discuss and see we can help.

Techman

The pricing for production users who might be just viewing the jobs assigned to them and progressing the job status (Start/Stop/Complete) using our QR Code scanning app is only $10 per user/month instead of $20 per user/month

Should be FREE. In my humblest of opinion..

All they are doing is looking ,,,