• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Npr

Mosh

Anyone listen to NPR? I listen to All things considered, Fresh Air, Car talk, Wait Wait, What Do Ya know, and Priarie Home Companion.

Am I alone or anyone else like the NPR?

ThinkRight

Anyone listen to NPR? I listen to All things considered, Fresh Air, Car talk, Wait Wait, What Do Ya know, and Priarie Home Companion.

Am I alone or anyone else like the NPR?

You are alone.
It is ok to listen to NPR,just do not admit it publicly .

signswi

Why would you not admit it? Yes, I listen to tons of NPR. Planet Money, Marketplace Money most often plus our local shows/news. I catch Fresh Air, All Things Considered, Radio Lab, Science Friday on podcasts, Wait Wait if I'm in the car when it's on (love it but never remember to listen in).

Can't stand Prairie Home Companion but I'll listen to just about anything else.

artbot

it has replaced music in my car. we also have this uber-liber station (kpft) they do bbc reports as well. i'm a bit of a libertarian. i do though get a kick out of listening to
extreme far lefties make fools of themselves.

Billct2

We have an NPR station here that only airs talk/entertainment shows. Lots of good stuff. I used to like Praire Home Companion, 20 years ago, then he thought he could sing....
I will miss Car Talk when it's gone.

Salmoneye

Love NPR, I am friends with the local stations on air talent and he is always introducing some cool music. I even listen to the classical in the afternoon sometimes, I love doing intricate work to it (well that and a bottle of wine). It's my shop, I do what I want, don't judge.

Salmoneye

I have the npr app on the iphone and you can tune into almost any npr station that you want, some of them are quite a bit different than others.

maskman

We also listen to NPR on Sirius over the weekends. I dont listen to much during the week ,lol or we like the old time radio shows and the book channel ( sometimes when Traveling)