• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Numerical LED & Control Parts Needed

OlsonSigns601

Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier. (Hope I'm not posting in the wrong forum)

I need two LED sets for numbers only for a sign job we have with a local factor.

Its an outdoor sign.
They want to be able to control the signs wirelessly, however if I could get a counter that will automatically change the number of days each day and keep a record of the previous record that would be ideal.

So Reset switch to reset the days and another to reset the record and a + and - button to increase the days and record days I think is what they would need.

I've already called Accuform signs and they would not sell me just the component.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 146

OlsonSigns601

How big are the numbers?

In my rendering the numbers are 4" x 6" each.

But I'm not really set on that. I'm dealing with this as my competition.

http://www.accuform.com/store/product.cfm?pID=755240454E187C&mostPopular=1&track=Most Popular

Accuform has already said they will not sell me the parts.

I don't have to beat their price because my customer wants a 4' x 8' sign.

Really would like to see my shop pull this one off because we have another factory bent on safety that I'm willing to bet will buy one of these as well.