• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Oce Arizona 250gt gets locked and won't print

ZoinksChris

Hello,

We recently installed an Oce Arizona 250gt and we're having problems printing for our very first time with that printer. We're still familiarizing ourselves with the printer. Anyway, the inks, uv lamps and vacuum icons on the command station appear with a lock icon. When we click on them to turn them off or on nothing happens. Any idea what this could be? I'll post a pic of the screen shortly. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3879.JPG
    IMG_3879.JPG
    893.8 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_3882.JPG
    IMG_3882.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 281

StarSign

Usually you get the LOCK when the printer is in motion. It looks like you have sent a job, then there was the error (the gantry gets bumped or is obstructed) Check to see that nothing is obstructing the gantry. When in doubt, reboot

ZoinksChris

Usually you get the LOCK when the printer is in motion. It looks like you have sent a job, then there was the error (the gantry gets bumped or is obstructed) Check to see that nothing is obstructing the gantry. When in doubt, reboot
We checked the gantry and nothing seems obstructing it. We even rebooted several times but when we try to print we get the same error message. We checked all the things on the list of the error message but still no luck.

ZoinksChris

Thanks everyone for the help. I figured out what the problem was. I cleaned the gantry rail and then added grease which solved the problem.

Keith Wright

Did you manage to solve your error problem? Did the print head carriage lift up in its home position...i found with our arizona the bump guard is very sensitive and maybe slightly out of position ...i just lift the bump guard and repositioned it