• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Oce Arizona 360gt Problem

sullyd

Hi

I have a machine that when i have reset the Gantry system goes up but then will not come down ready for print. I have looked at the rails (all clean) and the motor lights are on but go off when it stops in the up position.Message given is the normal gantry motion error but cannot see any problems. any clues please would be helpful.

sullyd

UPDATE**
problem resolved... two pronged , new firewire cable and new brushes to motor.... managed to fit ourselves as latest prices from Oce on a call out is £550 (first hour) £66 per 30mins thereafter. Firewire cable £120 plus vat , Brushes , £620 plus vat , all payable in advance.
I found two suppliers in the UK that did both, Total cost £80 plus vat inc delivery. cost me 2 days in time. (worth it just to stick 2 fingers up at OCE.

anyway , we move on.....

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Where did you source the brushes from?
We just had to get a set custom made as we weren't interested in paying AUD$900 for four tiny pieces of carbon attached to a spring.

UPDATE**
problem resolved... two pronged , new firewire cable and new brushes to motor.... managed to fit ourselves as latest prices from Oce on a call out is £550 (first hour) £66 per 30mins thereafter. Firewire cable £120 plus vat , Brushes , £620 plus vat , all payable in advance.
I found two suppliers in the UK that did both, Total cost £80 plus vat inc delivery. cost me 2 days in time. (worth it just to stick 2 fingers up at OCE.

anyway , we move on.....

Hi,

Is there any chance I can get the details for these brushes? I just changed the brushes for the other motor at the price of 400 plus vat. And now I have the same issue on the gantry...

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Yes, these are the specs for the brushes for gantry left/right movement.
I haven't pulled the ones from the top/bottom movement motor yet. Haven't had any issues in that direction.

Yes, Mersen will custom make brushes at any size, and charge so so much less than Oce.