• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona Ink Supplier And/Or Alternative

Brian27

Apparently the distributor I purchased my printer & ink from has been fired by Oce or whatever and Oce has no replacement for them in my area AND they're refusing to let me buy direct from them. So, I'm looking for either an online source for Oce ink or, seeing as my warranty just expired and Oce is essentially screwing me over, a quality third party ink.

Anyone know of either?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
That sounds ridiculous.
Anyway, this might be an alternative... can't remember who, but there's a user on here that does aftermarket UV inks
Website is Lipla
Might be worth a try.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Just keep note that if you ever ask oce/canon go to back on a service contract and you're using 3rd party inks. They will not touch your machine.

But still, That's stupid. No luck on google search?

Brian27

Just keep note that if you ever ask oce/canon go to back on a service contract and you're using 3rd party inks. They will not touch your machine.

But still, That's stupid. No luck on google search?

I glanced at it then came here. I was hoping for someone that had good experience with a third party since it's a big gamble to switch to an unproven source.

GraphicsSource

I've used Polymeric inks in our CET flatbed, not sure if they have a comparable ink for your machine but i'd be worth checking! Their ink has done great in our machine.

KevSign

Another Lipla inks user and we are the 1st client convert OCE 350GT with 258 ink, our machine completed die white ink, and Kirill from Lipla help us since 2 years already. Our OCE 350GT still all same print head since we bought 3 years ago. We also using same ink with our HP 500/700. Begin 2017 we bought OCE 660XT with Lipla ink. He can make ink chips, and service keys. Canon - OCE met him at the ISA - Vegas asking how he can convert OCE 480GT with LED.

CMYK on Twitter

Apparently the distributor I purchased my printer & ink from has been fired by Oce or whatever and Oce has no replacement for them in my area AND they're refusing to let me buy direct from them. So, I'm looking for either an online source for Oce ink or, seeing as my warranty just expired and Oce is essentially screwing me over, a quality third party ink.

Anyone know of either?
Hi
, after 3 years with an Oce arizona 660xt I want to share a little bit about my experience with Oce Arizona printers, we currently have over 600,000 SF printed and about 5 print head change, print head damage for head crash is very easy operator need a eye and concentration always to void any mistakes, I wish the Oce Arizona could measure the high of the media automatic cheaper and lower quality uv printer have this features this prevent head damages for incorrect size of the media.
Inks: we currently use Nutec Ink, this is a 3rd party ink that my local sign supply vendor recommend we use Original Oce inks for about 2 year, , price is cheap compare to oce only $70 per ltr, colors and adhesion is the same of Oce
print heads are expensive $5000k ech, and you only can buy it from Oce since they calibrate the voltage individual, service from Oce is good and reliable no problem,
machine is fast if all the print heads are 100% and you able to print in production mode, we print 99% of the time in quality mode
service contract is not competitive since they do not offer any discount or warranty on the print heads only no consumable parts , not including travel or labor
printer is stable and rarely is down, overall i think is a good printer any thoughts are welcome please share

KSTrooper

Wrapper, designer, illustrator
I had the exact same problem. My supplier stopped carrying Oce inks, but Canon set me up in their online ordering system and I order my ink directly from them. Here's the link I use....you'll have to get an account but I use this all the time and it works great for me.

Login

I've never ordered ink from Digiprint but I have ordered parts.....just be sure to get a solid confirmation of the ship date. I tried to order a degas module which they said was in stock but actually had to come from overseas. I didn't get it for three weeks and we paid for two day shipping. Eventually had to get a refund and got the part from Canon.

JasonMeisnerSTS

I would love the chance to work with any users who are looking for a high quality, replacement ink for Oce and any other printers as well. We are a US ink manufacturer based in south florida and we have very good solutions for many of the Oce models. Please reach out to me directly to further discuss.

stephane

Merchant Member
I had the exact same problem. My supplier stopped carrying Oce inks, but Canon set me up in their online ordering system and I order my ink directly from them. Here's the link I use....you'll have to get an account but I use this all the time and it works great for me.

Login

I've never ordered ink from Digiprint but I have ordered parts.....just be sure to get a solid confirmation of the ship date. I tried to order a degas module which they said was in stock but actually had to come from overseas. I didn't get it for three weeks and we paid for two day shipping. Eventually had to get a refund and got the part from Canon.

Hi Nick,

We are sorry your order was not fulfilled on time. We ship 98% of all orders on the same day for next day delivery in the US. The degasser you ordered was unfortunately not on stock when you placed your order and had to be ordered from the manufacturer as displayed online. This is very unusual though.

Best regards

KevSign

Hi Nick,

We are sorry your order was not fulfilled on time. We ship 98% of all orders on the same day for next day delivery in the US. The degasser you ordered was unfortunately not on stock when you placed your order and had to be ordered from the manufacturer as displayed online. This is very unusual though.

Best regards
Our belt for our 660XT almost one week already not word from DigiPrint. At least give an update, I think not so good services.