• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce UV printer 460gt flush liquor

Jaeho Yoo

I wanna get the flush liquor for the OCE UV printer 460gt.
How can I get them?

For many reasons, I have not used the UV printer for a long time.
The ink tanks are all vacant.
Can I revive the print head?

Technician

Drive it hard
Check with your local dealer, I’m sure they can sell you flush.
Maybe you can get the print heads going. But it will be a hard work. I don’t know how long the machine has standing still. But I have customer printer standing still for 2 weeks and all nozzles gone on all print heads. I think I needed to work on it for 4 days to get all printed working.
Good luck to get it going again

Jaeho Yoo

Alas. The machine had standing still 6months.
Maybe the heads are all gone.
The printhead changing costs are so high, is it bettet to throw away the printer?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Check with your local dealer, I’m sure they can sell you flush.
Maybe you can get the print heads going. But it will be a hard work. I don’t know how long the machine has standing still. But I have customer printer standing still for 2 weeks and all nozzles gone on all print heads. I think I needed to work on it for 4 days to get all printed working.
Good luck to get it going again

There had to be more than just 2 weeks idle to cause this. I've been on holiday for 3 weeks at a time and I think it's taken 2-3 long purges to get the CMYK heads clean again. White can take nearly an hour, but wow... not days.

Jaeho Yoo

The ink tank and lines are all vacant now.
If the purge is necessary, I must the ink tank with the the flush?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
You can use the swaps to soak the heads with the flush. let them soak for an hour probably. ever few minutes just keep adding flush and dont let it dry
purge it. do the suction. do a few tests. have a look. then i'd use isopropyl to swab them. let them soak for a few minutes. then use a dry swab and softly scrub the heads back and forth as that helps loosen dry ink. then purge ect ect do a test print.

I have to do this each summer holiday as im out for a month sometimes.